This is a photo from May of this past year when my sister Briana graduated from high school. My mother is peeking out in the back left, then Jordan and I, my maternal grandmother Anna Mae, Cyrus, Jaye, Angela and - the star of the show - Briana! My maternal grandfather - Allen (although no one ever calls him that) was out and about somewhere so he is missing from the picture. What a lovely evening it was, sitting with family and enjoying each others company.
We cannot wait to see everyone this week for Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
That is a wonderful pix. And what a great idea...partying at a restaurant...I think we should do that on Thursday. But let's be sure to get a pix like that taken here...I have the tripod...we all have cameras. It's a wonderful way to remember the people we love and the moments we shared together. Hurry home and stay, stay, stay forever!
Post a Comment