We know so many people in our family who are born in October: my older brother Jaye, my sister Briana, my sister-in-law Jocelyn and my sister-in-law Marissa! Not to mention that our good friend Colleen's birthday is the 29th. While I was doing my visiting teaching this evening, I found out that one of the ladies I visit teach is pregnant and due October 12th! It's sure to be busy fall :)

This is Baby Hatch on March 18th for our first ultrasound. Baby's heartbeat was 178 beats per minute. It was amazing to hear the rapid tha-thump, tha-thump, over and over again as if the baby is trying to grow, grow, grow. At that time which was approx. 10 weeks - the baby was 2 cm. Now, at 14 weeks the baby is about 3 inches which is the size of a peach.
Last week at one of my check-ups, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and it was 165 beats per minute. So amazing! Jordan has no real thoughts on the sex of the baby, but I think it's a little girl. :) We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment