Garage sale season has begun. It's official. There is a nice neighborhood about 7 miles to the north of us who has an annual garage sale the last Saturday in April that is put on by their HOA. Yesterday, was the day. That sale in Brookside Woods officially starts my garage selling extravaganza.
This was my fourth year going and it seems that each year I get more and more people to come. So Jordan offered to make a huge pancake, bacon and eggs breakfast for all of the families who were going with us.
Festivities started at 7:30am (which I thought would scare off some, but I was mistaken). We ended up having 7 couples, not including ourselves, over with some of their little ones. We ate our delicious breakfast and off to the sales we went!
Jordan and I led the caravan that existed of 7 cars all the way to Brookside woods and deals were all over. We got a crib set for $5.00! It's so pretty and gender neutral. Of course we got brand new looking clothes for extremely cheap, books and puzzles for our future little ones and a cool present for Robert for his birthday.
All in all, a great day. The sun was shining and the temperature was perfect!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment