My dream has always been to work for Bath & Body Works. Although Jordan would laugh, I remember walking into my first BBW experience in 3rd grade with my best friend Alison and her mom who drove us all the way to the City Center Mall in Downtown Columbus. I remember seeing the wooden tile floors and all the unique woodwork and seeing beautiful colors and bottles. I was in love. From there on out I knew that is what I wanted for every special occasion - my birthday and Christmas gifts. My scents changed from Peach Nectar to Sun-Ripened Raspberry, then Mango Mandarin or Black Raspberry Vanilla - you can see I am a fruit lover.
As my birthday nears, I no longer have the need to ask for more BBW in any way, shape or form. I have the wonderful and enjoyable opportunity to work for their corporate offices here in Columbus, Ohio. While I do (somewhat) miss working in the stores and really interacting with our customer, I do enjoy working in the Bank and Cash Management department as well. I have learned a lot about finances, expenditures, reconciling and allocation of funds. Which are all great skills to have as a full time mother-to-be-in-the-future.
So here is to my old store - BBW #621 formerly located in Worthington Square Mall, Worthington, Ohio. Thanks for helping me get my dream job!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hillary!
Happy Birthday and what a great entry. It's also so good to have a dream fulfilled, no matter what that dream is or where it started. Good for you for posting the ad/entry and with such a great set of pix. I watched ours last week and was amazed to see it PACKED for a change...must be the holidays.
Post a Comment